Wednesday, June 01, 2005

In Need of a Miracle

A Personal Story

Cat R.

In 2000, I was in desperate need of a miracle. I was losing
an eight year battle with a chronic illness which was later
compounded by complications from a reaction to a medication.

A miracle was truly in order as there were no other options
for getting better. I had already explored the best
therapies and healers’ alternatives that Chinese and western
medicine had to offer but to no avail.

My overall chronic condition was never detected or named.
The symptoms looked similar to those associated with thyroid
and adrenal dysfunctions with severe allergies, chronic
yeast infections, inability to sleep and chronic fatigue.

The medication reaction disrupted my digestive and nervous
systems and left me weak and with unbelievable pain and
discomfort. I was so sick that I could no longer support or
care for myself, and had to move to my parents' home.

In May 2001, a friend e-mailed me about the Falun Dafa web
site : http://falundafa.org . She was doing the Falun Gong
exercises and reading the book Zhuan Falun and feeling better.

She thought it might do the same for me. Over an 18 month
period, it was so unbelievably liberating as one by one all
of the physical and emotional symptoms related to my health
conditions completely disappeared.

In addition, I have had severe allergies all my life and was
shocked to discover six months after starting the practice
that I was totally allergy free. I am most blessed to be
without any type of illness, pain, or fatigue and I sleep
soundly every night with all the sleep cycles. I truly found
the miracle, I so desperately needed, through practicing
Falun Gong.

Cat R. louise@safe-mail.net

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your story will bring hope for many. Please tell us more.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

This is a wonderful story, and it isn't the first time I've heard of these results...more like the 100th time.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home