Friday, May 20, 2005

Life Benefits of Falun Gong

People report their experiences often when they become a Falun Gong practitioner. It never ceases to amaze me how much people benefit from this.

The benefit that I wish to report is ABSOLUTE HARMONY in my life. Only when I cultivate and do the exercises do I notice that my entire day fits perfectly. Everything that happens is synchronized and falls right into place. Nothing is accidental or random. Nothing is a struggle.

It is almost more than my brain can comprehend, so I simply accept that this is the effortless way of life as a practitioner and I continue with my predestined day. Even if I wanted to believe that I am ultimately in control of my outcomes, my life unfolds in front of me in ways that I could not have imagined and leaves me thinking about what other forces are at work.

Let it happen. Let life unfold. Continue your work in Falun Gong and keep your eyes open for your own possibilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home